14 March 2015

Small Fry Room Inspiration

 There are SO many products that I love and want to use in the boys bedrooms but I could easily get out of control. As long as you try and stick to a colour palate and a theme to some degree, I find most things work. And I am not a believer in less is more when it comes to children's spaces because if there is ever a time in your life to experiment and have some serious fun its when you have a child or three to decorate for.

So here is a little mood board I put together this afternoon. I have mentioned before that I love black and white but not an entire room in monochrome. It is the perfect accent to make a colour pop and usually I go for yellow or green in that situation.

Wallpaper  -Ferm Living
Rug   - Varanassi from Smallable
Storage Trunk - HK Living
Toddler Bed - Rafa Kids
Pendant Light - Muuto
Hanger - Red Hand Gang
Tiger Head - Scandi Chic
Button Hooks - HK Living
Bedding  - Goosebumps Bedding
Dude Cushion  - Miles and Tate ( exclusive for Alfie Wild)
Print  - The Seventy Tree
Mask Hook - Little Red Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment