18 April 2015

WEAR IT

Next month I am flying to New York. I've been to New York twice before but both in winter time. Actually the second time was during a blizzard. We were one of the last flights to land before they closed the airport. Lets say between snow banks, icey slush pools and hiding under a protective hood I didn't see much of the city.
Being dressed for spring time in this New York is getting me all kinds of giddy.

Something has happened to fashion and I love it. Women in Paris are donning sneakers ( Adidas / Nike / Converse and more) yes really! There is denim and lots of it. Distressed jeans, boyfriend or skinny and even flares have snuck back in (that horrifies me a little and does require a heel unless you are Gisele Bundchen). Wear a stripe T or linen v-neck T, sneakers and perhaps a blazer. The ankle boot is still here. Grab a leather jacket ( like this) and have a really good bag. As someone who cannot strut around in fabulous heels or short skirts I think this is my favourite. And it is the perfect travel wardrobe.

Trawling Pinterest is my favourite pastime and there is a lot of denim loving going on-




   


  

                              

1  Death By Elocution Tumblr
2  Source unknown
3  The Simply Luxurious Life Blog
4  Thenltitebeblog
5  Just The Design - NYFW
6  Sincerely Jules
7  Citizens Of Humanity
8 Raf Simons for Adidas





No comments:

Post a Comment